The town centre of Perros-Guirec is only 1 km away and offers a wide range of shops, cafés, restaurants and banks. There is a colourful market on Friday mornings.
Trestraou beach is 1 km from the house and offers numerous crêperies, restaurants, bars, an art centre, a cinema, a nautical school, a casino, and an embarkation point to visit the bird sanctuary 'Les Sept Iles'.
- Relax at the beach (Trestraou, Trestrignel, Trégastel)
- Walk along the foot path, 'le sentier des douaniers', which stretches from Trestraou beach to Ploumana'ch
- Play golf at the welcoming course at Pleumeur Bodou, only 5 km away
- Visit 'la Maison du Littoral' in Ploumana'ch
- Discover the amusing shapes of pink granite rocks in Ploumana’ch (Who can spot a bottle, a red Indian head, a turtle, a foot, Napoleon's hat? (and many more!)
- Cruise around the seven Islands archipelago which is the home of puffins, gannets, razorbills...
- Take sailing lessons or hire water sport equipment
- Unwind at a thalasso therapeutic centre
All year long
- The aquarium at Trégastel
- Toy shops! (e.g. "Toys 'R' Us" in Lannion, 10 km away)
- Video rental shop
- The planetarium in Pleumeur Bodou
- The lively Gaulish village in Pleumeur Bodou
- A modern cinema, with all the latest releases, at Trestraou
- Ti dour in Lonnion - small water park
Mainly during the summer season
- Beach clubs
- A charming merry-go-round in Trestraou
- Miniature ferry port in the harbour of Perros-Guirec
- Small attraction parc in Bégard (30 km away) called Armoripark
- The visits of several prominent circuses.
- Nautical centre at Trestraou
- Crazy golf (from the age of six)
There are three small supermarkets in the town centre of Perros-Guirec itself. There is a good size supermarket 4 km from the house at Trégastel. In Lannion (10 km away) you can find many hypermarkets.
- Mondays : Trégastel
- Tuesdays : Trébeurden
- Wednesdays : Tréguier
- Thursdays: Lannion
- Fridays : Perros-Guirec
- Saturdays : Penvenan
- Sundays : la Clarté
Trestraou beach offers during the summer season: a bakery, a grocer, nice souvenir shops selling local specialities (some sell toys), clothes shops and shops selling paintings of the area. You must try some of the home-made ice-cream on offer at the beach!